Suzanne Spooner on What to Expect During a QHHT Session
Antonio Sangio and Alba Weinmann talking about Introspective Hypnosis
How long does a session take?
Expect a minimum of 4 hours of time together, some sessions can take longer, 5 to 6 hours are not uncommon, please clear your whole day for your session!
How much is the fee for a QHHT session, Followup session or Coaching?
- My rate is 420CAD no matter how long the first session takes. I accept cash, or personal check at the time of the session. Followup sessions cost 80CAD an hour. Followup session usually takes only 1 to 3 hours. Coaching and Prep sessions cost 80CAD an hour.
How much is the fee for a Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis session, Followup session or Coaching?
- My rate is 360CAD no matter how long the first session takes. I accept cash, or personal check at the time of the session. Followup sessions cost 80CAD an hour. Followup session usually takes only 1 to 3 hours. Coaching and Prep sessions cost 80CAD an hour.
Can my Spouse or Friend observe the session?
No, this is extremely private therapy and is done only one- on -one.
Do you have to believe in God or past lives for hypnosis to work?
No, you need only to believe in the power of your own mind.
Can QHHT be provided remotely via phone or skype?
No. There is no way to properly care for a client in a trance state over phone or Skype. Dolores Cannon was adamantly opposed to this practice.
Can Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis be provided remotely via phone or skype?
Yes. I am offering Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis sessions on Skype if the circumstances allows it. Please contact us first by email to discuss an online Skype Hypnosis session.
Will I remember what happens in the session?
It depends, you might remember all of it, some of it or none of it. Each session is unique. An audio and video of your session will be recorded and you will be given a copy of your process to take home so you can listen to it and digest it fully at your convenience. Reviewing your process and gaining the wisdom and insights from it is just as important, if not more so, as experiencing it.
Do you guarantee I will be healed? Do YOU heal me? Didn’t Dolores heal every one of her clients?
- No guarantees of any kind are possible! All healing is self healing. I am merely a guide and a facilitator to help you create your own healing. All answers and all health lies within you. Dolores Cannon created a marvelous method but no, not every person magically healed after having a session with her. Results are completely individual. There have been astounding, even miraculous things happen in sessions or over time. There have been improvement, sometimes significant, sometimes marginal and sometimes little change as well.
What is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy (QHHT)?
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy is a safe, integrated regression process that takes you into the deepest levels of your consciousness where you will find strong, compassionate and appropriate support and understanding for your life’s difficulties. The most wonderful thing about QHHT is that it is one’s true self that is in control of the process. You’ll find more QHHT information here www.dolorescannon.com/
What is Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis?
- Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis describes the hypnosis work that includes different modalities and techniques to help the client the best way possible. This includes life coaching, clinical hypnosis, past life regression, forgiveness therapy, role change, spiritual assistance & communication, spirit & attachment releasing and modalities from QHHT. Please read more about it here.
Will I lose control of what I say or do during a session?
- No, your Higher Self mind will never act against your best interests or values. Although you will be in such a deep and relaxed state that may cloud your memory and conscious interaction at times. It will never say or do anything that will leave you exposed or vulnerable. So, in this sense you are totally in control.
- If your conscious mind was concerned, at worst you would not be able to go into a state of hypnosis to begin with, or you may regain full consciousness and so interrupt the session. It is important to note here that you will also have the opportunity during the interview process to get to know your hypnotherapist, to address any concerns and to learn about the high level of integrity and respect that is a vital part of the QHHT process.
What is the Higher Self/Subconscious?
- This part of yourself knows all. It is much, much more complex than the subconscious generally dealt with in hypnosis and referred to in psychology. It is not a respository of problems and difficulties, but an immense resource of wisdom, intelligent insight and knowing that can bring real meaning, fulfilment and purpose to your life. Your Higher Self can answer any and every question you have. It knows everything there is to know about you and the life you are living now. Obtaining this information on your behalf is crucial to the healing aspect of the technique as it provides you with comfort, support and greater understanding in many different areas of your life. The Higher Self will only choose to share information that is appropriate at the time and information that will only be of benefit to you.
How many sessions do I need?
- QHHT and Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis is a deep mental, emotional and spiritual process. Some clients only need one session, but this is rare. The first session explains, regulates and heals a lot already, but for it to be truly sustainable and deep it takes several sessions. You don’t go only once to a physiotherapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, etc. Like the layers of an onion, we work to get to the core. Ultimately however, it is up to you how often you want to come to have a session.
* QHHT and Quantum Healing & Introspective Hypnosis sessions is intended for personal self-exploration and information only, and is not, in any way meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or psychiatric conditions, nor replace care provided by a licensed health care practitioner.