Your Hypnosis Session and how to prepare
On the day of your session, you will come to your appointment with a list of questions that you want answered by your High Self. Most people make two lists; one of health/ body questions and another of life/personal questions. I will explain this bigger part of you that is sometimes called the High Self, Higher Consciousness, Subconscious, Universal Mind or Over Soul and how I’ll guide you to make connection with it.
We’ll spend some time getting to know each other and your reasons for wanting this experience. We’ll talk about how easy it is to be guided into this deep state of relaxation to let go and allow yourself to have the experience. We’ll talk about your life’s journey and go over your list of questions. Once we start the hypnosis process you’ll be under for two hours or a little longer. This part of the session is recorded for you as people remember varying amounts.
While in this deep state of relaxation you will be guided by Andreas through 1-3 past lives or other experiences your soul has had. If you don’t believe in past lives or are unsure, we simply call it a story. Either way your High Self is lovingly taking you to the place where your questions and issues began. If you know where something began at and why, then you can understand, heal and move on in a better way!
Andreas gently accesses your High Self to answer your list of questions and to scan your body to heal and repair issues that are known and sometimes unknown. We more commonly know this High Self aspect of us as our intuition or gut feeling. And it does speak through us but rarely is acknowledged. We all have those moments of clarity where the most perfect words spill through and make perfect sense. Allowing the stream of consciousness called your High Self to use the gift of your voice is truly beautiful and amazing.
Andreas will gently count you up and will discuss with you what occurred and what you remember. We’ll listen to parts of your recording and go over the answers you gave to your questions!
By the end of a session, one thing is for sure. You will not be the same person full of questions that you were at the beginning of the session. It’s common for clients to come out of hypnosis with a look of awe and wonder of now knowing the answers to all their questions and to have healing of their body. You are gently guided into a very deep state of hypnosis ( theta) where you have access to that bigger part of you that knows all the answers! This is a multi-dimensional experience and once having it you should have clear understanding of how to maintain this connection to your High Self in your quiet time, meditation or theta state.
How to Prepare For Your Session
* Prepare a list of questions you would like your High Self (subconscious or however you term the collective consciousness we are tapping into) to answer. Make one list of physical/health questions you have and another separate list of personal/life questions you want answered. Bring these with you to your session. I don’t need to see them ahead of time. If you have a long list of questions please put your most important questions at the top of each list. My goal is to get every question answered but we work with a two hour window where you are hypnotized. In that time frame I am inducing you, exploring past lives/other experiences, and accessing your High Self to answer questions and then bringing you out. Please print or write out neatly your list of questions; please don’t bring the list on a device like your phone or iPad.
* Your intention to having a great session is key! Once you have made the decision to have a Hypnosis session, already your High Self is preparing and getting ready to have a wonderful conversation with you. Your conscious self needs to be reminded that it will be taking a back seat in this experience. Dolores calls the conscious self the ‘stupid self’ because it thinks it knows everything (ego) and really knows very little (in the grand story of your soul’s experiences). Start repeating to yourself several times a day that you connect to your High Self easily. Note: not that you WILL but that you DO.
* If you meditate, do so the morning or day of your appointment to help clear your mind. If you don’t meditate, then do something that puts you in a calm place like taking a walk or listening to some soothing music.
* The night before & the day of your session don’t drink alcohol. Eliminate or limit your use of caffeine the day of your session. If you normally have 3 cups of coffee in the morning, try just having one or don’t drink caffeine after the morning.
* Eat well but light before you come in. Our session could go 5 hours or longer.
* Your session will be recorded. You may remember some, all or nothing of your session while you were hypnotized so a recording is great and actually important to your process after we meet. The more you hear yourself, the more easily the changes can stick.
* Your session is a private session. Even though spouses/partners/friends want to be with you to witness this amazing event it is a place where you need to feel completely safe that your confidentiality in all matters is observed. Because of this, no one else is allowed in your session. You may share your recording or any memories or thoughts at your discretion.
* We’ll talk about how easy it is allow yourself to be guided by me into this peaceful, relaxed state. We’ll talk about your High Self, Subconscious, this aspect of you that knows everything about you, loves you unconditionally and has support and knowledge to help you move forward in your life in the best way possible.
* I personally have witnessed physical and emotional healing and watched as a clients struggles’ were made understandable and then dissipated which allowed them to move on in their life in a much happier and healthier way. Please note that your practitioner is not doing the healing. YOU are healing yourself in this guided experience.
* The power of this experience is that it is YOU (the High Self) telling YOU (the conscious self) what the root causes and issues are and how the healing is occurring. I am only the facilitator and your assistant in this process.
* If you have questions about how a session works please feel free to contact me. If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule, please let me know as soon as possible. I only book one appointment a day to ensure that all needed time and attention is given to each client.
* You can pay at the time of your appointment with cash or cheque.
* My intention is to assist you to receive the information you seek so that you can have a very happy and focused life. I will do everything in our power to work for your greater good and give you the tools you need to move forward in your life in a happy, insightful and productive way. I am simply your guide to show you that all answers lie within and are accessible by YOU!